Jamaica Center & Affiliated Events
The Jamaica Center is located at 90-50 Parsons Blvd in Jamaica Queens [see map below] and the telephone number is 718.526.2422.
You may view other sections of the Jamaica Center web presence on QueensBuzz.com, by clicking into the following links:
- Click this link to view the Jamaica Center home page, where you can obtain more information about Jamaica Center sponsored events. Click here to learn more about Jamaica Center hosting one of the leading fashion shows in Jamaica Queens or ..
- Click this link to go to the Jamaica Center photo album on this site. There you can view examples of the kind of events sponsored by Jamaica Center as well as the services performed by the Business Improvement District office - things to do / events in Jamaica Queens.
For Jamaica Center Map / Transit Info / Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
AREA TRANSIT INFO / DIRECTIONS
1) From NYC & Brooklyn. From midtown / uptown NYC take the #E subway heading to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. From lower Manhattan / Brooklyn take the J or the Z subway lines to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Queens. From Astoria take the N or W down to the #7 at Queensboro Plaza and transfer onto the #7. Transfer to the E subway at 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave and take the E line to either the Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop which is Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer.
3) From LI [& NYC]: This one is simple as you take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station [or for NYC from Penn Station] and you're there.
4) By CAR. From NYC take the Midtown tunnel to the Long Island Expressway [LIE] or from Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] to the LIE or from Long Island get on the LIE. Then take the LIE to the Van Wyck Expressway [US 678] and get off at Exit 6 [Hillside Avenue / Jamaica Avenue]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.