TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Astoria / LIC Street Fairs Map / Restaurant Info / Shops Info / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
Astoria Street Fairs / LIC Street Fairs Schedule Of Dates & Locations
- Sunday, April 27, 2014 from 11 am - 6 pm - Steinway Street Festival along Steinway Street from 28th to 34th Avenue.
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 from 12 noon - 6 pm - Along 31st Street between Ditmars Blvd & 21st Avenue in Astoria. Sponsored by the Kiwanis Club.
- Thursday through Sunday, May 15 - 18, 2014 from 5 pm - 11 pm [Thurs / Fri] and 1 pm - 11 pm [Sat / Sun] - 39th Annual Greek Festival at St Demetrios Church on 31st Avenue and 30th Drive. Old fasioned town fair. Good Greek food, good rides and lots of fun for the kids. Click here for St Demetrios map.
- Saturday, May 17 - from 1 - 6 pm - LIC Arts Open Street Fair - on Vernon Blvd between 46th & 50th Avenues. Admission mostly free, but some events may run $5 - $20.
- Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 12 noon - 6 pm - Astoria Spring Festival - Along 31st Street from Ditmars Blvd to 21st Avenue sponsored by the Astoria Restoration Association.
- Monday, May 26, 2014 from 11 am to 6 pm - Broadway Astoria Festival / by Broadway Merchants & Professionals - Along Broadway from Steinway to Crescent St.
- UNCONFIRMED Thursday - Sunday, June 26 - 29, 2014 from 5 pm - 10 pm weekdays and until 12 pm on Sat & Sun - St Antonio Abate Of Castrofilippo - Along Ditmars Blvd from 35th to 38th Streets. Food, fair with rides for kids.
- Sunday, July 6, 2014 from 11 am to 6 pm - 30th Avenue Astoria Festival / by Friends of Community Board One - Along 30th Avenue from 29th Street to Steinway St.
- UNCONFIRMED July 24 - July 27, 2014 - Thurs / Fri / Sat - 5 pm to 11 pm / Sun 12 noon - 10 pm - St Irene Chrysovalantou Church - Along 23rd Avenue from 36th Street to the Amtrak trestle.
- Sunday, July 27, 2014 from 11 am to 6 pm UNCONFIRMED - Broadway Summerfest / by 114th Precinct Civilian Observation Patrol - Along Broadway between Steinway Street and 47th Street
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm - Steinway Street Festival - Along Steinway Street between 28th Avenue and 34th Avenue
- Sunday, August 25, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm UNCONFIRMED - Astoria 31st Street Festival - Along 31st Street from Ditmars Blvd to 21st Avenue sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Astoria.
- Monday, September 1, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm - 30th Avenue Astoria Festival / by 30th Avenue Business Association - Along 30th Avenue from 29th Street to 41st Street
- Sunday, September 7, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm - Astoria Alive Street Festival - Along 31st Street from Ditmars Blvd to 21st Avenue sponsored by the Astoria Restoration Association.
- UNCONFIRMED - September 12 - 14, 2014 from 11 am - 6 pm - Hellenic Orthodox Traditionalist Church of America [St Markella] celebrates patron feast day. Along 26th Street between 22nd & 23rd Avenues.
- October 12, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm - Steinway Street Festival - Along Steinway Street from 25th Avenue to 28th Avenue in Astoria sponsored by the Muslim American Society.
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 from 12 noon to 6 pm - Broadway Astoria Festival / by Broadway Merchants & Professionals - Along Broadway Street from Steinway Street to Crescent Street.
- UNCONFIRMED - Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 11.30 - 9 pm - St Francis Of Assisi Annual Parish Festival - At 21st Avenue and 46th Street in Astoria.
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 from 12 noon - 6 pm - 36th Avenue Astoria Festival / by Dutch Kills Civic Association - Along 36th Avenue from 35th Street to 29th Street
ASTORIA STREET FAIRS / LONG ISLAND CITY LIC STREET FAIRS - IN QUEENS NY
- Click here to view a story about Queens Street Fairs.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO ASTORIA
1) From NYC and Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go one stop to Queensboro Plaza. Then transfer onto either the N or W going to Astoria / Ditmars Blvd. From NYC take the N or W subway lines, where it takes only ten minutes from Lexington / 59th. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Queens. From Sunnyside take the #104 bus from 48th Street and Queens Blvd to travel along Broadway in Astoria. From Woodside take the #18 bus from 61st Street and Woodside Ave to go along 30th Avenue in Astoria. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway and transfer to the V or R and get off at Steinway St. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave to the V or R and get off at Steinway St.
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway and transfer to the V or R going into NYC. Exit at the Steinway St exit. From Woodside, take the #7 train to Queensboro Plaza and transfer to the N or W going to Astoria / Ditmars Blvd.
4) By CAR. From the BQE take Exit 40 [30th Avenue] or Exit 41 [Astoria Blvd], just prior / after the RFK Bridge [they renamed the Triborough Bridge].
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.