Maps of LIC / Long Island City:
Click these links to move down the page to view maps of: 1) LIC Shops, 2) LIC Restaurants and / or 3) LIC Attractions. Instructions on how to manipulate map are located at the bottom of this page. Click here for a current listing of things to do in Queens.
Click this link to go to the Long Island City LIC Shopping Center. Click these links to view the home pages of shops licensing a presence on this site.
- Bath & Kitchen Tile in LIC - Sinks & Stones - 46-01 Vernon Blvd LIC
- Chiropractors in LIC - Art Of Health Chiropractic
- Dentists in Long Island City - Hunters Point Dental Services 49-13 Vernon Blvd
- Men's Clothing Stores - Esquire NYC
- Modern Furniture Stores - Urban Lifestyle
- Motor Scooters, Motorbikes, Motorcycles in Queens - Vespa Queens - 37-43 Crescent St LIC
- Organic / All Natural Food - Food Cellar 4-85 47th Road LIC
- Theater / College in LIC - LaGuardia College Performing Arts
- Wedding Halls In Queens - The Foundry - 43-38 Ninth Street in LIC
- Wine Stores in LIC - Court Square Wine - 24-20 Jackson Avenue LIC
Click this link to go to the Long Island City Restaurants section of this site.
For Restaurants & Dining / Neighborhood Attractions / Transit Info
Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
- The Creek & The Cave restaurant / comedy club in LIC
- DaGianni's Italian restaurant in Long Island City LIC
- Manducatis Italian restaurant in Long Island City LIC
- Tournesol French restaurant in Long Island City LIC
- Waters Edge restaurant in Long Island City LIC
- Waterfront Crabhouse seafood restaurant in Long Island City LIC
Click these links to view related stories about Long Island City LIC attractions which are listed in alphabetical order:
- 5 Pointz aka Crane Street Studios [defunct] - Crane Street & Jackson Avenue LIC
- Chocolate Factory - 5-49 49th Street LIC
- Dance Entropy / Green Space - 37-24 24th Street LIC
- Farmers Market - 48th Avenue & Vernon Blvd LIC
- Flux Factory - 39-31 29th Street LIC
- Gantry Park - 49th Avenue & the East River LIC
- Greater Astoria Historical Society - 35-20 Broadway St LIC
- Irish Center - 10 - 40 Jackson Avenue LIC
- LaGuardia Performing Arts Center - 31-10 Thomson Avenue LIC
- LIC Boathouse Kyaking Beach - 32nd Avenue and Vernon Blvd LIC
- LIC Space - 27th Street & 41st Avenue LIC
- Noguchi Museum - 32-37 Vernon Blvd LIC
- PS1 Art Museum - 22-25 Jackson Avenue LIC
- Queensbridge Park - 41st Avenue and Vernon Blvd
- Sculpture Center - 44-19 Purves Street
- Secret Theatre - 44-02 23rd Street LIC
- Silver Cup Studios - 42-25 21st Street LIC
- Socrates Sculpture Park - 31st Avenue and Vernon Blvd LIC
Or click this link to view stories about Long Island City / LIC Neighborhood News.
For Neighborhood Attractions / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
LONG ISLAND CITY / LIC NY RELATED LINKS
TRANSPORTATION. From NYC, Brooklyn & Astoria. From NYC take the #7 subway heading to Flushing / Main Street and get off at stops ranging from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave to Queensboro Plaza. At Queensboro Plaza you can transfer to the N or W to reach points along the East River waterfront or from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave catch the #103 bus which runs up along the East River on Vernon Blvd. You can also take the E or V subways and get off at 21st St / Ely Ave or Queens Plaza or 36th St, or take the F and get off at the 21 St / Queensbridge stop. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to the 21st Street stop and catch the #19A bus to head north along 21st Street which is several blocks from the East River. Or get off at the Long Island City / Court Square stop where you can get off or transfer to the #7 with a Metrocard [see other stops along #7 including transfers to the N and W above]. From Astoria take the N or W subway to the Queensboro Plaza stop and transfer to the #7 where you can get off at any stop NYC bound including Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. From Jamaica take the F to 21 St / Queensbridge or take the E to either Queensboro Plaza [see #7, N & W connections in 1) above] or get off at the 23 St / Ely Ave stop.
From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to Queensboro Plaza where you can make connections noted 1) above or get off at 23rd St / Ely Ave. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to NYC and get off at stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave [see connections in 1) above].
By CAR. From NYC take the Queensboro Bridge and turn right onto Jackson Avenue and then several blocks down turn right onto Vernon Blvd. From Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] and take Exit 35 [West - to Greenpoint Avenue]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 16 Hunters Point Avenue / Greenpoint Avenue] or Exit 15 [Van Dam Street]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.